The Würth Elektronik group of companies, with headquarters in Niedernhall, Germany, has more than 8 000 employees worldwide and generated global sales of € 926 million in 2017. With 16 production locations worldwide, Würth Elektronik is one of the most successful companies of the Würth Group.
Würth Elektronik Sweden AB is a sales company, based in Enköping, responsible for the Scandinavian markets: Sweden, Denmark and Norway. The company has a matrix organizational structure and consists of 26 employees in total, of which 20 are positioned in Sweden.
At the Headquarters in Enköping there are ten employees: The General Manager, 2 employees in the Finance department, and the rest in internal sales. The other ten colleges are working in outside sales and are spread across Sweden.
The company is a high performing, flat, organization with a positive attitude, and the will and drive to continue to grow and show strong results. In 2018 Würth Elektronik Sweden AB had a turnover of approximately SEK 60 million.
For more information about Würth Elektronik eiSos and the Würth Group, please visit their website: https://www.we-online.com
Position and key responsibilities
As Finance Manager at Würth Elektronik Sweden AB, you are responsible to lead and manage the finance department, including staff, at the headquarters in Enköping. You will be a part of the company’s management team and report to the General Manager.
Your main work tasks consist of:
· Preparation of reporting on a monthly basis to the Würth Group
· Daily operation registration as well as national and international payments
· Accounts receivable and accounts payables
· Half year and year end closing reports to the Würth Group accordingly to the IFRS system
· Handling of tax declarations and other reporting, local law and IFRS
· Preparation and registration of salary and pension
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar education
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
· Experience in a Multinational Company (consolidation, IFRS, group structure)
· Knowledge within SAP-FI, Hogia and MS Office
· Fluent in written and verbal Swedish and English is a must. German is an asset
· Experience from various reporting in a big company
As for personal characteristics you should be target oriented, accurate, pro-active and have a well-organized and detail oriented way of working. To be successful in this position you will also need strong communication skills and the ability to build successful relationships within the organization.
Würth Elektronik Sweden AB offers a full-time employment with a competitive salary and a yearly bonus in a stable and long-term company, with a sound and positive culture. Würth Elektronik Sweden AB practices a six-month trial period.
For the right person, Würth Elektronik Sweden AB can offer a stimulating work environment with good prospects of growing with the company.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter in English as soon as possible.
For any questions, feel free to contact Recruitment Consultant Aron Jegers: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0709-12 25 12.