E.ON is Sweden's second largest energy company with headquarters in Malmö and is a wholly owned subsidiary in the E.ON AG Group. They provide business solutions in bioenergy, energy gases, wind power, district heating and colling, www.eon.se.
We are now looking for a Head of Energy Sales on our clients behalf. As the Head of Energy Sales you will lead and develop the work for the energy industry against the B2C in Sweden to develop and run E.On’s position in the market and achieve growth and profitability. The head of energy sales will have the responsibility for 5 direct reporting managers with around 40 employees in the sales organization.
- Overall responsible for sales to B2C/SME customer
- Overall responsibility for market position in the retail market.
- Overall responsibility for Net Growth & Sales channels
- Overall responsibility for acquire electricity trading customers B2C / SME through customer journeys with relevant marketing activities (with Insight, Digital and B & M support) in current channels
- Overall responsibility for Customer Experience, Churn Management Customer Surveys & NPS coordination
- Overall responsibility for Product & Offers Strategic and operational responsibility for the business product portfolio and development for including price strategy, manage the company's products and services, offers, packages and prices, agreements, etc.
- Responsibility for pricing forecast. Forecast for volume and Profitability analysis / calculation
- Overall responsible for Customer data, customer analysis and information as well as insightdriven decision making, cconverting knowledge to Business - Project management in major transformation projects within B2C/SME.
- P & L for Operationally distinguished through digitization and development of automation and (with support from Insight, Digital and Brand & Marketing)
M Sc. or MBA (in BA, marketing or management) or equivalent.
-Broad experience in the market- and business development, as well as relevant experience in sales and customer in B2C
- Broad experience in online sales - Significant commercial negotiation experience
- Several years of leadership and change management experience.
- Experience from working agile and in cross functional teams
If you have specific questions you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Johan Kjessler, +46 708 53 32 32. Selection and interviews takes place on an ongoing basis. Please send your application today.